Director of Inside Sales- Falcon.io
New York, New York, USA
Sales – Business Development
Cision is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
The Director of Inside Sales will be responsible for leading a team of Inside Sales Managers and Sales Development Representatives to increased performance in generating meetings for our Account Executive teams. Reporting into the VP of Sales, you will own the entire outbound channel for generating new business revenue.
Falcon.io has an ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try to get better at what they do every day.
You will help us with:
- Play a key role in Interviewing, hiring, training and successfully onboarding new hires
- Use a data-driven approach to deliver business outcomes on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Oversee the team’s day-to-day performance, accelerating wins and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Guide SDR’s to master skills across sales development including prospecting, social selling, cold calling, understanding our ideal customer profile and personas, facilitating discovery calls, and booking qualified opportunities
- Guide leaders to master skills such as interpreting data, time management, providing constructive and impactful feedback, navigating crucial conversations and building strong teams
- Motivate the team through your vision of success, as well as working with managers in designing competitions and prizes
- Provide recommendations and develop solutions to help further improve our processes. with the aim to increase productivity and efficiencies on the team
- Manage and own both team and individual projects to ensure optimal execution and adoption relevant to the team’s success
- Identify new business opportunities and market segments for the SDR team to capitalize on, developing playbooks, talk tracks, and email cadences
- Partner with the Director of Sales – Account Executives, to strengthen the communication and productivity of the two teams working together
- Continuously strengthen your leadership team, as well as build a bench of future leaders
- Conduct personal and career development discussions with the goal of grooming and preparing high performing SDR’s into the next steps in their career
You will be a good fit if you have:
- Proven track record of exceeding targets in a sales role and 4-6 years experience with managing a team
- Experience working with Salesforce, knowing how to utilize it on a basic level to pull key reports and create dashboards
- You should be data and metrics driven with the goal of understanding the key numbers that drive activity and production
- Natural charismatic leader and a team player - you’ll have the passion and ability to lead a team of people and be able to inspire your direct team and others around you
- You are ready to tackle any challenge or problem (big or small) that may come your way and be solutions oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
We will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Apple Macbook
- State-of-the-art office with snacks, soda, and lots of coffee
- Medical, dental, vision
- Life & disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO, Holidays, Floating Holidays, Sick Time, and Community Service Day
- Casual work environment with amazing co-workers
- Discounted Gym on site
- Subsidized Cafeteria
- Monthly company events/bonding
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 5,000 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4