Reston, Virginia, USA
Engineering & Product – Engineering
Cision is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a collaborative team of developers? Do you enjoy both front end and back end development? Do you have a passion for computers and enjoy figuring things out, providing your thoughtful opinions to solve problems and enjoy continuous learning and growth?
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required based on prior experience.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly (bonus points for showcasing your emerging technology work via a GitHub/Stackoverflow profile). We use pragmatic methodologies and individuals will be asked to use the solution that fits best. Intellectual curiosity is a must in order to thrive in this environment.
- Strong foundation and programming experience with Object Oriented technologies. We’re building our new systems in C#/.NET – but Java, Python, or / C++ experience with a desire to learn is great too.
- Programming experience with SQL. We leverage a MySQL database.
- Experience with mid-tier API development (REST, Business layer, WCF) is a plus.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 5,000 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4