Director, North American Sales Operations
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Revenue Operations – Revenue Operations
Cision is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
As the Director of North American Sales Operations within the Revenue Operations organization, you will have an outsize impact on revenue generation and success for a global, publicly traded company. We are looking for a people leader with outstanding collaboration skills, intellectual agility, a process mindset and strong analytical skills who understands the acquisition, renewal, expansion life-cycle of modern SaaS. This role will focus on partnering with internal teams to create and support processes that enable efficient execution for a growing sales team in North America.
You will help us with/by:
- Lead an agile team of sales operations professionals in multiple locations across North America
- Establish highly repeatable, scalable and measurable sales processes that deliver efficient revenue growth
- Support the day-to-day processes of more than 300 North American sellers
- Work closely with the CRM Platform team to define and deliver Salesforce functionality
- Work closely with the sales leadership and finance teams to develop and enforce rules of engagement
- Work closely with finance and legal on compensation plan administration, compliance, order process and pipeline forecasting
- Perform ad hoc analysis for sales initiatives and programs
- Drive cross-functional projects and support alignment with critical partners like sales leadership, business intelligence, marketing, finance, legal and product
- Deliver policies, processes and technology solutions that ensure strong data governance and integrity within Salesforce and related systems, especially related to account data, pipeline and product SKUs
You will be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 6 years of sales operations experience, including 3 years of people leadership
- Proven ability to lead teams and deliver projects (remote team experience is a plus)
- Proven record fostering collaborative relationships and working cross-functionally with stakeholders including marketing, finance and legal
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Quantitative, process-driven and operational mindset
- Deep Salesforce expertise and knowledge of enterprise SaaS tools
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
We will offer you:
- Medical, dental, vision
- FSA (Health & dependent care)
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible PTO and work arrangements
- Casual work environment
- Tuition reimbursement & professional training
- Onsite gym-access
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 5,000 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4