Account Executive (AE)- Falcon.io
New York, New York, USA
Sales – Inside Sales
Cision is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Account Executives play a huge role in the Falcon.io sales process. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to impact the growth of our business by closing new business deals. The role focuses on identifying client needs and showing them how the Falcon.io platform can work for them! You will be responsible for reaching out to potential clients to learn their current pain points with social media and sell the Falcon.io solution.
This role is perfect for someone who is driven by sales, motivated, hard working, and a team player! Are you passionate about social media and ready to engage decision makers, market leaders, and influencers? Do you understand the competitive landscape of social media, SaaS software, and are excited to make a difference? Join Us!
Falcon.io has an ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try to get better at what they do every day.
You will help us with:
- Be our resident expert in social at Falcon by calling on new business, running demo’s and selling our solution
- Actively build, maintain and grow your own pipeline
- Manage the entire sales process from initial contact to hand off
- Close provided warm leads from Inbound and Lead Generation
- Have a consultative approach
- Bring your swagger and have an opinion
- Become an expert on our brand, business, and SaaS product
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets
- Stay current on industry news and understand the social media landscape
- No territories - unlimited opportunities!
You will be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field, analytical subjects an advantage
- 3-5 years proven sales success (mid-market SaaS experience)
- Positivity and determination
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, any other languages are a plus
- Team player attitude, eager to be part of an ambitious team
- Ability to thrive in a quota driven environment
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks
- Experience with selling SaaS software. Social a HUGE plus
- Experience with new business sales
- You are motivated to take on the challenge of new sales and are hungry to meet your goals
- Ability to thrive in a performance oriented international environment with short or long sales cycles
- Extensive knowledge in the Social Media space
We will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Apple Macbook
- State-of-the-art office with snacks, soda, and lots of coffee
- Medical, dental, vision
- Life & disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO, Holidays, Floating Holidays, Sick Time, and Community Service Day
- Casual work environment with amazing co-workers
- Discounted Gym on site
- Subsidized Cafeteria
- Monthly company events/bonding
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 5,000 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4