Associate Product Manager
Austin, Texas, USA
Engineering & Product – Product
Cision is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Monitoring and Analytics are at the core of understanding Earned Media Performance. You will help build products that make it easy and straightforward for customers to find relevant content and get meaningful and actionable analytics. If you are passionate about powerful search interfaces and beautiful data visualizations, this is the role for you.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work in a collaborative, dynamic environment with a team of smart, passionate developers, designers, and product managers
- Rapidly iterate on a search and analytics SaaS product with a quickly growing user base
- Work closely with other Product functions to surface new enrichment data as impactful analytics
- Work with customers to make sure our products are solving their problems and making them look like rockstars
- Execute on the Monitoring and Analytics roadmap, taking full ownership from discovery, definition, development, care and feeding through end of life
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2+ years' experience , preferably customer-facing, at a company using data-powered products
- You have a passion for data analytics, coupled with an understanding of how and why good analytics can be valuable to business
- You’re a generalist who can either answer any product question off the top of your head or knows where to quickly go to find the answers
- Strong interpersonal skills to teach co-workers, collaborate with developers, learn from customers and align with partners
- You thrive in a fast-paced, loosely structured and dynamic environment
- You have the curiosity, humility, and intellectual energy to constantly extend your knowledge
- You love helping others achieve their goals
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience as a user or product manager of analytics software and large-scale data sets
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 5,000 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4