Associate Account Executive
Beltsville, Maryland, USA
Sales – Inside Sales
Cision is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
You will help us by:
- Holding accountability for developing consultative and strategic business relationships with a set of designated accounts within an assigned market. Meeting or exceeding goals through retention of accounts and sales of additional products and services, while managing all inbound requests from designated accounts and meeting activity goals.
- Uncovering and matching account needs to Cision's PR Newswire products and services, thereby increasing value to the client while also contributing to revenue and market share objectives by phone and email. Managing difficult negotiations with clients arising from competitive situations, client misunderstandings and errors.
- Developing marketing strategies for managing territory and expectations how you will be delivering on goals. Utilizing Salesforce.com platform to track outbound call results and next steps in account profiles
- Negotiating strategic product issues, including pricing and renewals, and follow specific guidelines and product renewals as prescribed in the renewals SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
- Working with Inside Sales Support Representatives in handling all sales support functions. Educate clients on new products and services. Adhering to call quality guidelines, and other duties as assigned by Inside Sales Manager.
You will be a good fit if you have:
- Strong interpersonal, telephone, communication and organizational skills
- Extreme accuracy and attention to detail and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to think and react quickly under pressure situations as well as prioritizing and juggling multiple tasks
- Willingness to work flexible hours in accordance with company needs/work flow demands
- 4-year college degree
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Minimum 1 year successful sales/telesales experience
- Interest in business news, public or investor relations
- Proficient with computer programs (i.e. Windows, Excel, Word)
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 5,000 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4