Account Executive- MultiVu
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Sales – Account Management
Cision, a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals, is looking for an Account Manager based out of our Chicago office. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
You will help us with:
- · Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting the MultiVu Value Proposition
- · Introduce MultiVu products and services to new and existing Cision clients (ie Demos, Presentations)
- · Work collaboratively with Cision sellers as a subject matter expert for MultiVu services
- · Maintain credibility and relationships with decision makers who do not show a current interest in our product line, but may need our solutions in the future
- · Meet monthly account goal within assigned account parameters and detailed in compensation plan
- · Demonstrate and provide solutions across the entire suite of MultiVu services
- · Develop on-going business plan including graduation of accounts to MultiVu field reps
- · Work with multiple MultiVu client service teams to ensure client success
You will be a good fit if you have:
- · The ability to sell value at all levels over the phone.
- · Sold Multimedia Services, Video Production, Earned/Paid Media, On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription-based product to a diverse customer base.
- · A proven track record of growing business from an established client base.
- · Strong time management and customer service skills
- · Ability to think and react quickly under pressure.
- · A consistent and documented track record for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual target metrics.
- · 3-5 years of sales experience focused on growing existing business or new business
- · Large account management or project management experience
- · Proven track record for closing large and mid-size companies
- · A communications, public relations or journalism background preferred
- · Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions
- · Experience selling in the PR vertical is preferred
- · Willingness to work flexible hours in accordance with company needs/workflow demands
- · Familiarity with CRM systems (I.e. Salesforce.com)
- · Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
We will offer you:
- · State-of-the-art office
- · Medical, dental, vision
- · FSA (Health & dependent care)
- · Life & disability insurance
- · 401(k)
- · Flexible PTO and work arrangements
- · Casual work environment
- · Tuition reimbursement & professional training
- State-of-the-art office
- Medical, dental, vision
- FSA (Health & dependent care)
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible PTO and work arrangements
- Casual work environment
- Gym on site
- Tuition reimbursement & professional training
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4