Manager, Customer Onboarding
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Customer Experience – Customer Service
Cision is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to eliminate barriers to enable onboarding consultants to get customers to value quickly
- Work closely with the Director of Customer Onboarding to manage hiring plans and work on strategic initiatives in line with company goals and objectives.
- Manage performance and retention of the team through consistent metric reviews and reporting
- Provide call and strategy coaching to constantly up-level the team and ensure high-value customer communication
- Lead weekly onboarding portfolio reviews with the team to ensure onboarding throughput, and serve as a point of escalation to deliver a positive customer experience
- Lead and develop a team of onboarding consultants who manage a portfolio of 10-15 new software customers at a time
- Experience working with customers through a company’s growth mode or acquisition
- Solid customer success management experience and understanding of customer onboarding and retention in a B2B SaaS subscription business
- Successful track record of consistently onboarding and supporting customers in a timely manner and driving platform usage and adoption
- Advanced understanding of analytics to identify areas to improve operations in the team and organization
- Excellent customer facing communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the PR, Communications, and Marketing industry
- 3-5 years in a customer success or implementation position and a minimum of 2 years building employee relationships and managing a customer-facing team at a SaaS company
- State-of-the-art office
- Medical, dental, vision
- FSA (Health & dependent care)
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible PTO and work arrangements
- Casual work environment
- Gym on site
- Tuition reimbursement & professional training
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 5,000 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4