Salesforce Administrator 2
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Revenue Operations – Revenue Operations
Cision is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
You will help us by:
- Work closely with other administrators and their manager to execute, monitor and control Salesforce.com administration activities
- Work on a variety of Salesforce.com support requests ranging from user account administration and simple configurations to complex troubleshooting involving integrations and workflows
- Customize fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
- Manage and maintain third party application packages
- Manage and maintain Salesforce data connections to 3rd party applications such as marketing automation, business intelligence, financial systems, etc
- Collaborate with business stakeholders from marketing, sales, customer service, and IT to determine requirement, define processes and implement automated solutions to solve business challenges
- Collaborate with other administrators to deliver process and technical solutions that within Salesforce using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Salesforce CPQ
- Ensure data integrity in Salesforce.com and related applications
- Assist in other activities, including data analysis and mapping, documenting process and technical design and requirements.
- Execute Saleforce.com implementations, migrations, upgrades, enhancements and maintenance projects
- Stay current with periodic Salesforce.com releases and use those updates to promote optimized process and technical solutions while maintaining cost effectiveness, system stability, security and reliability.
- Proactively seek opportunities for process improvement and promote best practices for application development, implementation, IT security and compliance
- Develop and execute quality assurance and user acceptance test plans for new features and functionality as needed
- Assist with other operations deliverables, as needed
You'll be a good fit if you have
- Excellent time management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- 2-4 years of on-the-job experience as a Salesforce Administrator
You'll be a great fit if you have
- Experience with APEX, Triggers, Visualforce, SOQL a plus
- Experience with Lightening and Classic UX is preferred
What we will offer you
- Medical, dental, vision
- FSA (Health & dependent care)
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible PTO and work arrangements
- Casual work environment
- Tuition reimbursement & professional training
- Onsite gym access
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 5,000 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4