Brandwatch – Product /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
We are growing our Product Design team and are looking for someone with flair, passion and grace to join us on our quest to build amazing SaaS products that push the boundaries of convention and make our customers sing out loud with delight.
Unwavering user advocacy paired with excellent collaboration and communication skills are key to succeeding in this role. You’ll be working directly within a cross-functional team of talented Product Managers, Marketers, Data Scientists, and Developers to deliver consistently brilliant and delightful product experiences. You’ll also have direct contact with customers to understand their requirements, evaluate customer research, and translate those findings into exciting opportunities.
The team encompasses a broad range of design disciplines from pure user research through to pure visual design, all united by the goal of understanding and representing our users’ needs.
If you are a talented Product or UX designer who is motivated by any of the above and wants to work in a highly collaborative design team where your ideas count and can tangibly make a difference, then this could be the perfect role for you.
- Have 2-5 years of aggregated commercial experience working as a Product Designer on digital products (web apps/SaaS preferred over mobile/native)
- Present a portfolio during your interview that demonstrates excellence in your craft and shows us your process of translating outcomes into outputs
- Be able to design and deliver consistently brilliant and delightful product experiences within a cross-functional team
- Be able to distill and translate complex requirements into modern, accessible and inviting experiences
- Have experience in collaborating on user research tasks, as part of the design process
- Document and communicate your work efficiently and effectively to a variety of stakeholders and colleagues from juniors through to execs
- Understand and be conversant with core visual design principles
- Have experience in planning and conducting user research (generative and evaluative) and translating those findings into design opportunities
- Know how to work with established design systems / pattern libraries
- Have a passion for data visualisation
- Have designed and tested information dashboards before
What we offer:
- 25 vacation days and extra vacation days after age and after children
- Cafeteria benefit via SZEP card
- Medicover private health insurance for employees and their family members
- 100% paid sick leave
- Excellent hardware bundle
- Possibility to work fully remote
- Full Calm subscription, 24/7 Employment Assistance Program
- Informal, friendly, welcoming environment focused on people, learning & development
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.