Associate Account Executive
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Sales – Inside Sales
Cision is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
- Own an end-to-end inside sales cycle from prospecting to close.
- Confidently outbound cold-call into target companies, identifying key decision makers and influencers
- Set and execute strong product demos weekly
- Manage personal pipeline and effectively articulate progress to key sales goals: know your business
- Represent company culture and values in all client conversations
- Hit and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Minimum 1 year sales, or in PR/Communication industry
- 4 year Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States (we do not sponsor at this time)
- Innate hunger, self-motivation and work ethic
- Positivism and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you
- Stellar communication skills both over the phone and in writing
- Past examples of sales excellence and crushing quotas
- Previous management of the full sales cycle from hunting to closing
- Bonus if you have experience in a SaaS recurring revenue model, Salesforce CRM experience, experience in or strong understanding of PR, and sold to midsize and larger complex companies
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 5,000 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4