Senior Compensation Systems Analyst
Brandwatch – Operations /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
This role has overall systems responsibility for managing the Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) platform. This position will report to Sr. Manager Sales & Incentive Compensation operations and will own the design, development and deployment of the ICM Solution/system.
The role will be a key member of our growing Commercial-Operations team. You will act as the liaison among business stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, recommend, communicate, and validate changes to business processes and systems and will own the design and configuration of ICM Tool. This role will allow you to perform a wide array of functions and provide you with exposure across all of our commercial segments. Currently, Cision is leveraging CaptivateIQ; however, any sales incentive compensation software experience is desirable.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifying business requirements for Implementation
- Develops and updates various types of project documentation.
- Understanding incentive compensation frameworks
- Documents and updates changes to workflow, training plans, policies and procedures
- Complete requirements gathering and In-depth data analysis
- Works collaboratively with functional leads to document and analyze business processes
- Test coordination for system enhancements, medium to large project initiatives
- Act as liaison between Business groups and Technology, building test plans and leading cross line of business testing
- End-to-end system test coordination including User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Create test cases and scenarios for complex integrations including writing test documentation (test plans, expected results, status reports) and execute test cases
- Create and maintain standard templates, documentation and tools for all testing processes
- Manage test and production Environments for Development, Testing, and Production
- Ability to accurately scope, plan and estimate level of effort for tasks, with appropriate balance of risk and effort
- Additional responsibilities include proactively identifying and managing production issues as well as developing policy and procedure documentation
- Manage system enhancement service requests received for consideration
- End to End ownership of change request from request through implementation including post production activities (reporting, calculators, dashboards, on boarding plan, vendor coordination).
- Responsible for any new system changes inICM
- Performing Ad Hoc Data Analysis
- Partner with Sales Commissions for Inquiry Intake & Reporting from ICM Tool
- Understands the data model related toICM
- Ability to understand an implemented architecture, and deliver on technical specifications.
- Support and troubleshoot any integration issues
- Good understanding of object oriented technologies to develop software applications.
- Facilitate cross-functional team meetings and conference calls
- Submit regular status updates, recommendations and escalations to management
- Build Subject Matter expertise in all aspects of the ICM process
- Acts as a main point of contact for assigned projects
- Will provide support to multiple projects and Business as Usual work at any given time.
Competencies, Attributes, Knowledge
- Bachelor Degree in IT or Business and/or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of experience creating and/or managing sales or incentive compensation plans or equivalent sales system experience
- CaptivateIQ or a similar sales commissions software experience is a plus, but not required
- Demonstrated experience acting as a system administrator for other sales tools including CRM applications is a plus
- Ability to develop recommendations for stakeholders on best practices for quotas, accelerators, and compensation structures
- Data-driven approach to quota analysis and performance assessment
- Expertise in spreadsheets, logic, and data manipulation
- Strong understanding of data structures between systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and proactively resolve issues
- Strong communication skills and experience working directly with sales teams and organization
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Adaptable and able to handle frequently changing requirements
- Consulting, startup, and/or SaaS experience is a plus, but not required
- Salesforce experience is helpful .
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.