Media Research Trainer
Sofia, Bulgaria /
Global – Global Business Services /
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision is a leading media communication technology and analytics company that enables marketers and communicators to effectively manage their earned media programs in coordination with paid and owned channels to drive business impact. As the creator of the Cision Communications Cloud, the first-of-its-kind earned media cloud-based platform, Cision has combined cutting-edge data, analytics, technology and services into a unified communication ecosystem that brands can use to build consistent, meaningful and enduring relationships with influencers and buyers in order to amplify their marketplace influence. Cision solutions also include market-leading media technologies such as PR Newswire, Gorkana, PRWeb, Help a Reporter Out (HARO) and iContact. Headquartered in Chicago, Cision serves over 100,000 customers in 170 countries and 40 languages worldwide, and maintains offices in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Latin America and Australia.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
The role is to join the Media Research team and be the guardian of the Cision database, safeguarding data
quality, training as well as building internal and external relationships. It can be a fast-paced environment
And the ideal candidate for the role will be quality driven.
To own the overall management, collateral and training of researchers to the highest standard. Supporting QA via productive feedback based on training analysis.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Media Research – Training on systems used by research team
- Operational day-to-day running training programms & collateral
- Review & analysis of training and QC data to identify additional training requirements, process gaps or efficiency gains
- Work with GBS QA on continued improvements
- Design, implementation and management of training, schedules & materials
- Data query management, responding to internal teams’ queries, and escalate to appropriate teams
- Produce regular reports on productivity, quality and data at different levels for various stakeholders
- Work on ad-hoc projects with rest of team
- Previous trainer experience, experience of working/training with international teams
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in all work
- Ability to conduct productive training and feedback sessions
- Ability to conduct productive research via internet and telephone
- Relationship building and maintaining relationships
- Able to multi-task
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Proactively seeks to create solutions
- Problem solving: Can identify problems and get to the root cause
- Results orientated: Strives to meet deadlines, uses initiative and readiness to make decisions
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Cision will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.