Sales Development Representative
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Brandwatch – Sales /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a successful, fast growing social and marketing tech company? Are you looking for a fun and challenging sales position that provides career growth into a closing role? Are you passionate about sales, driven to build a sales career and develop your skills? If the answer to any of the above questions is YES, then keep on reading! Brandwatch’s Sales Development team is responsible for driving the pipeline for the business. Our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) do this by researching and contacting accounts with the goal of scheduling a meeting that will convert to a qualified sales opportunity.
What you will do:
- Research new markets, build a pipeline of potential leads, and nurture relationships using Salesloft, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and other platforms;
- Become an expert on our brand, business, and SaaS product;
- Identify points of contact within target companies and reach out to prospective clients via outbound calls, emails and social media;
- Make an average of 85 outbound calls to prospects daily with the goal of scheduling platform demos;
- Qualify new leads and follow up on warm leads, own your pipeline;
- Nurture relationships with potential customers;
- Book demos with qualified leads for your Account Executive team;
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets;
- Stay current on industry news and understand the social media landscape.
What you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field, analytical subjects are an advantage;
- Positivity and determination;
- Ability to turn a "no" into a "yes" through consultative questioning and coping with rejection;
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, any other languages are a plus;
- Team player attitude, eager to be part of an ambitious team;
- Ability to thrive in a quota driven environment with short sales cycles;
- Experience in a new business generation/real estate/recruitment role is an advantage;
- Cold calling experience an advantage;
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Apple Macbook;
- Calm subscription;
- PTO, Holidays, Floating Holidays, Sick Time, and Community Service Day;
- Casual work environment with amazing co-workers;
- State-of-the-art office with snacks, soda, and lots of coffee;
- Extended health care benefits.
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.