Reston, Virginia, USA
Marketing & Communications – Marketing
Cision is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
The Marketing Associate will support the marketing and advertising sales team. The candidate will be expected to contribute to activities that drive revenue growth of advertising-supported briefings for medical and professional societies. The position is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing business within an established company. In this role, the candidate may also collaborate on initiatives with teams across the organization, including Partner Relations and Data Insights & Analytics.
The company seeks an individual with a quick mind who can operate effectively in a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment. The candidate will be intellectually curious with an inclination towards thinking ahead and critically. Additionally, the ideal individual will be motivated to help the company expand rapidly and possess a genuine enthusiasm for advancing their business development and B2B marketing skills.
You will help us by:
- Assisting with the creation of customized proposals, RFP responses, and sales presentations
- Supporting the advertising sales team with a variety of ad hoc requests and reports
- Researching prospect audiences, sectors, drug approvals and companies in support of marketing objectives and new business development.
- Creating and analyzing prospect lists using Salesforce and other resources (eg, LinkedIn Sales Navigator) to support lead-generation programs.
- Contributing to project work across a variety of B2B marketing initiatives.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
You will be a good fit if you have:
- a Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Process-oriented individual with attention to detail, quality, and follow-through
- Strong quantitative skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, high energy
You will be a great fit if you also have:
- Salesforce and Pardot experience a plus
- Experience or interest in the life sciences and/or advertising industries
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 5,000 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4