Manager, Customer Support
Chicago, Illinois, USA /
Customer Experience – Customer Support /
Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
We are looking for a Customer Support Manager who gets excited at the idea of building relationships and helping customers be successful with Cision's products and solutions. Candidates who are motivated, welcome a challenge, and aren’t afraid of change will thrive in this role.
You'll help us by:
- Demonstrate ownership and the ability to follow case issues to resolution and client satisfaction
- Answer client questions and provide how-to help on various Cision products, with a focus on reducing customer effort
- Troubleshoot technical issues and diagnose errors on various Cision products
- Proper case management, workflow management, and prioritization
- Adept at handling change from queue management practices to overall organizational change
- Meet and exceed defined KPI goals that contribute to Cision’s overall success
- Continuous improvement of skills and goals through Cision’s Service Excellence training and ongoing focus on Customer Experience and overall strategy
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- Experience supporting customers in a SAAS environment preferred but not required
- Experience in a support center environment preferred but not required
- 3+ years in a customer-facing position
- Strong desire to create exceptional customer experiences
- Skilled at identifying client’s needs and the dimensions of human interaction
- Builds trust cross-departmentally and with clients
- Ability to sense urgency and prioritize accordingly
- Attention to detail and desire to identify the core of issues
- Embraces feedback
- Looks for tough assignments to improve skills and keeps product knowledge up-to-date
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a focus on listening and questioning
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.