Senior Network Engineer
Remote - India
Brandwatch – Operations /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
The Senior Network Engineer is responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and upgrading enterprise network infrastructure in a state-of-the-art global technology environment. The candidate should possess strong knowledge of routing, switching, network application delivery and SAN storage.
- Design, configure, administer, monitor and troubleshoot complex enterprise network environment for communications and solution improvements within the Company's high-traffic, business-critical Internet production environment.
- Develop and implement plans for infrastructure upgrades, modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Analyze, design, test, and evaluate network systems including local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (SD-WAN), Cloud, Data Centers, and other data communications systems.
- Design, manage, and maintain office wired and wireless networks.
- Work with complex network and storage environments including SAN, clustering, load balancing, multi-site VPNs, network IDS, and firewalls.
- Monitor network performance and provide security measures, troubleshooting and maintenance, as needed.
- Acquire, maintain and report on data related to network performance management, capacity planning and utilization trend analysis.
- Provide after-hours support for systems and applications.
- Collaborate with other functional IT areas to ensure that IT best practices, policies, and procedures are adhered to. Provide technical support for staff issues.
- 7+ years of experience in setup, configuration and maintenance of networking infrastructure including Cisco switches, routers, firewalls, VPN technologies, SD-WAN, and other WAN administration.
- 7+ years of experience with configuring and supporting IP networks.
- 5+ years of experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and multi-region Amazon Web Services (AWS) networking configurations
- 3+ years of experience in managing Meraki wireless networks and equipment in office environments.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of networks, ports, protocols, and infrastructure setup
- Enterprise-Level: Larger than 1,000 PCs and 500 Servers (multi-platform) a definite plus
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc. in a large multi-site environment.
- In-depth knowledge of IT standards, concepts, best practices, and procedures - relies on knowledge, experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for purposes of both communicating with team members as well as other departments.
- Ability to take initiative & manage multiple detailed tasks in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Organizational, project management abilities, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree: CIS Computer Information Systems; Information Technology, Computer Science or similar.
- CCNP Certification or similar
- Cisco switches, routers, firewalls, VPN technologies, SD-WAN, WAN administration
- Cisco SAN experience
- OS Platforms: Windows / Linux
- Hardware Platforms: Cisco UCS, Cisco Meraki, EMC storage
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.