Inside Sales Team Lead - UKI
Brandwatch – Sales /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Team Lead - UKI who will be responsible for managing and growing a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) whose primary focus will be on opportunity generation within the region. As the Inside Sales Team Lead - UKI, you will have the opportunity to put your mark on building a high-performing sales engine for the market and lay the foundation for success by scaling the team within the region.
What you will do:
- You will directly report to the Director of Inside Sales and be held responsible for weekly forecasting, and training, and be on the ground providing support, coaching, and feedback to your team;
- Be involved directly in the hiring, coaching, and development of the SDR team to help them master the skills across sales development including cold-calling, understanding our ideal customer profile and personas, and facilitating discovery calls, all to book qualified opportunities for the Account Executive team;
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the SDR team, including live call coaching and mentoring, being on top of the team’s pipeline, and understanding key metrics and conversions;
- Identify opportunities and provide recommendations to help further improve our processes to increase productivity and efficiencies;
- Manage and own team and individual projects to ensure optimal execution and adoption relevant to the team’s success;
- Contribute to identifying new business opportunities and market segments for the SDR team to penetrate; develop playbooks, talk tracks, and email templates in tandem with team lead/enablement (depending on optimal organization structure);
- Conduct personal and career development discussions to groom and prepare high-performing SDRs for the next steps in their sales career.
What you will have:
- Proven track record of exceeding targets in a sales role;
- 2+ years experience with managing an SDR team;
- Natural charismatic leader and a team player - you’ll have the passion and ability to lead a team of people and be able to inspire your direct team and others around you;
- Data and metrics driven with the goal of understanding the key numbers that drive activity and production;
- Ready to tackle any challenge or problem (big or small) that may come your way and be solution focused;
- Experience working with Salesforce, knowing how to utilise it on a basic level to pull key reports, and create dashboards.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package with a solid base and a team-based commission model that is designed to ignite you;
- Growth potential, we’re dedicated to help you steer your career towards achieving your own goals and start conversations about career development within your first year with us;
- An open and informal working environment defined by high levels of personal responsibility and follow-through;
- An opportunity to partner with colleagues across the global offices of a social media SaaS industry leader;
- A thorough onboarding programme and access to online courses giving you the skills you need to succeed;
- 25 days of PTO per year to encourage a healthy work-life balance + paid sick days;
- Additional pension and health insurance, including dental;
- Employee discounts platform and sports contribution;
- Full Calm subscription and 24/7 Employee Assistance program;
- Hybrid working model. Our office in London is located in East London, just 10 min away from Liverpool street and features a modern working environment.
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.