Inside New Business Development Representative
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Sales – Business Development
Cision is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
An Inside New Business Salesperson is responsible for growth of revenue through acquisition of new business within the United States. They will consult with private and public companies, agencies, and non-profit organizations up to 750M annual revenue. They will uncover the customers communication needs and overall strategy and onboard the new clients with a subscription to PR Newswire that aligns with their concept.
You will help us with:
- -Serves as the point person for prospect development and acquisition from the competition by taking advantage of package selling in the areas of distribution, monitoring, and measurement.
- -Sells in a consultative manner to decision-makers.
- -Monitor multiple sources for incoming leads and assign them to the appropriate person on the PR Newswire Salesforce.
- -Qualifying leads.
- -Generating sales communication.
- -Maintaining a sales database and creating a pipeline of prospects.
- -Developing sales proposals and making web presentations to prospects.
- -Performing follow-up calls to prospects.
- -Negotiating and closing deals.
- -Proven track record as a sales performer is a plus.
- -Extensive distribution product knowledge a plus.
- -Ability to sell a service in both short and long sales cycle.
- -Ability to work effectively in high pressure, competitive and multiple-task environments
- Attention to detail.
- -Willingness to work flexible hours in accordance with company needs/workflow demands
- -Polished written and verbal communication skills are a must when engaging prospects and effectively differentiating our services and value proposition from the competition via telephone, web and email contact.
- -College degree required
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 5,000 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4