Chicago, Illinois, USA
Human Resources – Human Resources
Cision is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for recruiting top talent for a variety hard-to-fill roles in Chicago and across the US
- Drive improvements in recruiting process, quality & efficiency
- Acts as the recruiting subject-matter expert for their business
- Define position benchmarks, job competencies and candidate’s profiles in collaboration with hiring managers
- Build rapport with leadership and support all assigned departments
- Partner with hiring managers to develop, implement and execute recruiting initiatives
- Creatively source candidates in a variety of methods, including social media
- Prospect, screen, interview, and follow up with candidates during the interview process
- Assist hiring managers in candidate assessments, salary negotiations and new hire onboarding
- Devises strategies to meet hiring goals and leads through execution
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4-6 years full life-cycle recruiting for a wide variety of hard-to-fill roles in dynamic environments, preferably in high-growth technology companies
- Ability to handle multiple openings with tight deadlines
- Personable, competitive, tenacious
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 5,000 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4