Senior Operations Analyst
Santa Clara, California /
CITCON is a leading cross-border payment provider and fintech startup.
As the first payment partner of Alipay and WeChat Pay in North America, in addition to major credit card schemes (Visa / MasterCard / Amex / ChinaUnionPay), CITCON enables businesses to connect with customers beyond the
payment experience. With our strategic partnership with airlines and telecom companies, CITCON allows businesses to strategically target and capitalize on the growing influx of Chinese travelers.
● Analyze all aspects of the operations experience to improve team’s performance, including but not limited to, merchant launch, merchant post launch support, and ISO/reseller management;
● Lead process improvement projects to address key operation challenges and to scale up the capability and productivity of the operations team;
● Monitor and drive key service level metrics for incident management to ensure that Citcon is providing excellent merchant experience and delivering on the promised Service Level Agreement.
● Understand product performance through dashboards and data that created or gathered; drive cross-functional collaboration to resolve operational issues; develop KPIs to ensure established goals are met and productivity improvements are sustained and measurable;
● Analyze high-level business problems into specific questions that can be answered through data analyses; leverage analytical findings to identify actionable business recommendations;
● Ensure cross functional coordination of process improvement projects, by partnering with internal, external & client stakeholders to identify and implement future state processes;
● Work with the product, operations, marketing, and engineering teams to influence and shape the product strategy and roadmap; prioritize product/process change requests based on business impact and other relevant metrics;
● Develop and present executive level summaries, program overviews, and the results of analysis to the management teams;
● Develop business report or data analysis report to support the information data request from other function and the executive team;
- Job Requirement
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field required.
- Passionate about FinTech, payment, internet business and familiar with market trends.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin, and presentation skills, with ability to summarize analytics and modeling challenges in a suitable format and content for easy consumption by the audience
- Ability to remain calm, lead and make solid decisions in intense, high action situations
- Strong people and relationship-building skills and have the ability to work effectively and collaborate with all levels of colleagues and partners.
- Advanced skill in capturing and analyzing large sets of qualitative and quantitative data for recommending and supporting sound managerial decisions
- Experience with data analytical tools, such as SQL, Python and Tableau. Experience in statistical modeling techniques.
- Passion for analytics combined with ability to roll-up the sleeves and do what it takes.
For more information, please visit: www.citcon.com