Market Research Analyst
Santa Clara, California /
PR & Marketing /
CITCON is a leading cross-border payment provider and fintech startup.
As the first payment partner of Alipay and WeChat Pay in North America, in addition to major credit card schemes (Visa / MasterCard / Amex / ChinaUnionPay), CITCON enables businesses to connect with customers beyond the
payment experience. With our strategic partnership with airlines and telecom companies, CITCON allows businesses to strategically target and capitalize on the growing influx of Chinese travelers.
● This position serves as proficient integration of quantitative and qualitative findings into key insights aiming at effective marketing of the company’s products and/or services;
● Extensive research and identification of market data relevant to the payment industry, market segments, and/or vertical markets, interpretation and analysis of the gathered data, and creation of reports and analyses based on the findings;
● Gathering data, conduct data analysis, and reporting various market data including those of competitors, customers, and/or business partners, in collaboration with the product team;
● Studying market conditions to examine potential sales of company’s online and offline products or services and improve the understanding of the company on the sale and pricing of company’s products;
● Devising and evaluating methods for data collection such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls by multiple tools such as Google analytics.
● Developing and maintaining the comprehensive database of named accounts, account profiles, and target personas;
● Timely monitoring and forecast marketing and sales trends;
● Managing the ideation and execution of demand generation programs across multiple channels including but are not limited to SEO / SEM, Affiliate, Social, Email;
● Converting complex data and findings preparing reports to the management;
● Measuring the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration is required. MBA preferred.
- Substantial experiences in quantitative client or vendor side Market Research, with solid skills in established survey methods, sampling, questionnaire writing, and analytical techniques. International experience highly preferred.
- Strong communication skills, with a creative and fresh approach to understanding and disseminating insights.
- Strong analytical, project management, and coordination skills.
- Self-oriented, motivated, and adept at working in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment.
- Ability to work independently, as well as good collaboration with others to draw insights across a variety of sources.
For more information, please visit: www.citcon.com