Risk Product Manager
Founded in 2015, Citcon’s fintech platform enables seamless global commerce at-scale by connecting the world’s businesses with more than 100+ mobile wallets, local and alternative payment methods. Citcon is one of the fastest-growing payment platforms and services some of the world’s biggest brands, safely and securely processing billions of dollars of transactions for merchants worldwide.
Citcon is backed by leading global investors, Norwest Venture Partners, Cota Capital, Sierra Ventures, EastWest Bank, and Sonae IM. The company has five regional offices in the US, Canada, Europe and Asia to service its global clientele. Learn more at https://www.citcon.com.
This role can be based in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, or Malaysia. Looking for a talented and driven individual to join our rapidly growing fintech company. As Product Manager for our Payments and Risk, you will be responsible for owning our global payments and risk platform. You will define the vision and strategy for improving our payments infrastructure, reducing payment related fraud and risk, enabling our global clients to increase their legitimate transactions, and reducing fraud losses. You will partner with stakeholders across different teams, including Partnerships, Risk, Compliance, and Operations teams, to identify problems and opportunities, collaborate on solutions, and work with a cross-functional development team to execute and deliver value to our customers, partners, and business. Our ideal candidate is passionate about payments, global e-commerce, and managing associated fraud and risk, with strong experience building and shipping impactful products from the ground up. This candidate must also be personable, collaborative, and flexible, with the drive to manage complex projects across multiple stakeholder groups. You will have a significant impact on Citcon and the customer experience of our clients and partners globally.
What You Will Work On:
- Create a best in class fraud and risk technology platform for Citcon, building internal fraud risk tools while integrating with external fraud and risk vendor tools and technology.
- Develop and deliver the product roadmap for Payments & Risk to optimize conversion rates, reduce payment processing costs, reduce fraud losses, and satisfy compliance and legal needs.
- Drive product definition in collaboration with Engineering, Design, Data, and key business and operational stakeholders to deliver customer and business value quickly, with an eye toward balancing short-term improvements and longer-term investments.
- Manage multiple products and priorities, and ensure your product roadmap is aligned with resources and business objectives.
- Clearly communicate the roadmap and outcomes to internal stakeholders, senior leadership, and partners.
Your Area of Expertise:
- You have a minimum of 5 years in the product management field.
- You have at least 2+ years of direct experience working on payments and risk platforms.
- You're an excellent collaborator who gathers input from many sources and distills it into a clear action plan, making and communicating trade-off decisions along the way.
- You take a hypothesis-driven approach to product development and business growth and have a bias toward learning through doing.
- You know how to employ different types of tests to validate ideas before over investing in them.
- You’re excellent at execution and consistently get things done, removing roadblocks and rolling up your sleeves whenever necessary to deliver value for our customers.
- Fluent in English and Chinese
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
Market competitive total compensation package
Company sponsored medical coverage
PTO, company paid holidays, and flexible hours, Parental Leave
Citcon is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.