Senior Software Engineer (POS System)
Santa Clara, California /
CITCON is a leading cross-border payment provider and fintech startup.
As the first payment partner of Alipay and WeChat Pay in North America, in addition to major credit card schemes (Visa / MasterCard / Amex / ChinaUnionPay), CITCON enables businesses to connect with customers beyond the
payment experience. With our strategic partnership with airlines and telecom companies, CITCON allows businesses to strategically target and capitalize on the growing influx of Chinese travelers.
Join our fast growing team to bring easiest payment solution to millions of consumers and thousands of merchants. You will lead the efforts to integrate mobile wallet and credit card payment capabilities into various POS systems.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor degree in CS, EE, CE, or software-related majors, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience of POS system, application, or payment gateway/middleware development
- 3+ years experience in FinTech
- Hands-in experience with Windows, Android, and/or iOS programming
- Familiarity with web technologies, debugging, & performance tuning
- Experience with Git, Jira, and Confluence
- Self-motivated, fast learner, and productive under high pressure
- Result driven with attention to detail
- Experience with highly scalable and High Availability architecture
- Experience to design, implement, and test RESTful API
Preferred Experiences and Skills
- Experiences of API design and implementation
- Familiar with agile development process
- Strong organizational and project management skills
For more information, please visit: www.citcon.com