Client Excellence Manager
Santa Clara, California /
CITCON is a leading cross-border payment provider and fintech startup.
As the first payment partner of Alipay and WeChat Pay in North America, in addition to major credit card schemes (Visa / MasterCard / Amex / ChinaUnionPay), CITCON enables businesses to connect with customers beyond the
payment experience. With our strategic partnership with airlines and telecom companies, CITCON allows businesses to strategically target and capitalize on the growing influx of Chinese travelers.
- Manage Incident, Problem and Change to ensure these processes are completed within the agreed SLA to maximize customers’ satisfaction in the service.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders/teams to perform the trouble shooting and resolve the problem
- Communicates incidents and their status to customers and executives
- Performs post incident analysis to document the root cause and identify key areas of improvement in process, procedure, and systems.
- A Bachelor’s degree of business/CS/engineering. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 2-3 years’ experience of Incident Management
- Strong trouble shooting skill
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in both English and Mandarin
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to remain calm, lead and make solid decisions in intense, high action situations
- Strong people and relationship-building skills and have ability to work effectively and collaborate with all levels of colleagues and partners.
For more information, please visit: www.citcon.com