Senior Software Engineer -Hybrid
Santa Clara, California
Founded in 2015, Citcon’s fintech platform enables seamless global commerce at-scale by connecting the world’s businesses with more than 100+ mobile wallets, local and alternative payment methods. Citcon is one of the fastest-growing payment platforms and services some of the world’s biggest brands, safely and securely processing billions of dollars of transactions for merchants worldwide.
Citcon is backed by leading global investors, Norwest Venture Partners, Cota Capital, Sierra Ventures, EastWest Bank, and Sonae IM. The company has five regional offices in the US, Canada, Europe and Asia to service its global clientele. Learn more at https://www.citcon.com.
Join our fast-growing team to bring the easiest payment solution to millions of consumers and
thousands of merchants. You will develop a high-performance payment system with high
availability, with opportunities to lead a team of software engineers.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in CS, EE, CE, or software-related majors, or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of experience to develop SaaS products
- Deep understanding of computer architecture, networking, operating systems, and the
- software frameworks you have used
- Knowledge of the payment industry, including credit card processing
- Familiarity with web technologies, debugging, & performance tuning
- Experience with Git, Jira, and Confluence
- Proficiency with MySQL, Redis, and MongoDB
- Self-motivated, fast learner, and productive under high pressure
- Result drove with attention to detail
- Experience with highly scalable and high-availability architectures
- Experience to design, implement and test RESTful API
- Excellent communication skills and leadership
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Ability to lead tech teams to deliver projects.
- Proactively lead system capabilities in performance, efficiency, and scalability.
- Proactively investigate new tools/technologies applicably
- Tech leadership to train/mentor team members.
- Hard-working, passionate about technologies and solving challenging problems.
Preferred Experiences and Skills
- DevOps experience on AWS
- Familiar with the agile development process
- Deep understanding of HTML and CSS and at least one modern front-end framework
- (React, AngularJS, or Vue)
- Mobile development experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin