Santa Clara, California /
CITCON is a leading cross-border payment provider and fintech startup.
As the first payment partner of Alipay and WeChat Pay in North America, in addition to major credit card schemes (Visa / MasterCard / Amex / ChinaUnionPay), CITCON enables businesses to connect with customers beyond the
payment experience. With our strategic partnership with airlines and telecom companies, CITCON allows businesses to strategically target and capitalize on the growing influx of Chinese travelers.
Join our fast growing team to bring easiest payment solution to millions of consumers and thousands of merchants. You will manage AWS-based server infrastructure, focusing on security, availability, performance, and cost control. You will also help on office IT administration.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor degree in CS, EE, CE, or software-related majors, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience designing and maintaining AWS-based applications
- Understanding of core AWS services architecture, uses, and best practices
- Proficiency in designing, developing, and deploying cloud-based solutions using AWS
- Hands-on experience in a Linux environment with Bash, Apache, PHP, and HAProxy
- Proficiency on High Availability, Fault Tolerant, and DR architecture
- Deep understanding of web security, risk detection, and best practices
- Self-motivated, fast learner, and productive under high pressure
- Result driven with attention to detailGood team player with strong communication skills
Preferred Experiences and Skills
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language among PHP, Node.js, and Python
- Working in FinTech and knowledge of compliances
- Experience with AWS Serverless Computing
- Experience on CI and CD using Jenkins
- Experience on Docker and AWS ECR
- Database (MySQL and MongoDB) administration
For more information, please visit: www.citcon.com