New York City
Citizen’s mission is to protect the world by building a global safety network of people protecting each other. The network is powered by technology that generates instant alerts about crime and other emergencies - as they occur. Each incident on the platform creates a temporary local network of people who use the Citizen product to protect each other, broadcasting live video and communicating with others nearby.
We are looking for a mission-driven, organized, and enthusiastic recruiter to help us continue growing out our safety operations team. Citizen is currently operating in 5 cities, with a nation-wide roadmap soon to come.
Citizen is backed by Sequoia Capital, 8VC, and Founder’s Fund.
- Working closely with Operations & Analysts hiring managers to determine appropriate candidate profiles
- Managing all active Operations & Analyst postings
- Creating and maintaining robust pipelines for all Operations & Analyst positions and other roles as needed
- Owning end-to-end recruiting flow for Operations & Analysts including sourcing to scheduling final on-site interviews
- Helping streamline and identify bottlenecks in Operations & Analysts hiring processes
- Working with talent team for ad hoc projects as needed
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- At ease working in a highly fluid and dynamic environment
- Proficiency with Google Suite Products
- Familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems; Lever experience preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive personal information
- Strong interest in working within the public safety space
Citizen offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, company holidays, stock option plan, commuter benefits, and various wellness perks.
Citizen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.