Head of Product Management
Redwood City, CA /
Technology – Product /
At Citrine, we’re changing the way new materials are developed.
We are the industry leader in materials informatics, the application of data-driven methods to materials and chemicals development. Our platform provides data management and AI tools that help our customers rapidly develop better, more sustainable materials. Our users are scientists and engineers at huge manufacturing and materials companies, and researchers at leading universities and government labs. Our platform enables our users to accelerate the development of new materials.
In 2020 Citrine was recognized for technology innovation by the Global CleanTech Group and was named one of the most promising AI startups by CB Insights. As a team, we are ambitious with our goals, passionate about our vision, and eager to grow and learn from each other. Our team is growing fast and looking for the best to join us.
Drive product strategy and vision, and lead a fast-moving team of product managers working with world-class scientists and engineers to scale our smart data infrastructure and AI platform powering development of next-generation materials and chemicals.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Product will develop a deep understanding of customer needs, define and drive product strategy, oversee the development and deployment of the product roadmap, and lead our Product Management team. The successful candidate combines a strong execution bias with a strategic perspective on customer value, prioritization, and delivery, and can align internal stakeholders to drive the Citrine Platform toward maturity and scalability.
- Partner with CEO and leadership team to define and evangelize our product vision and strategy.
- Attract, develop, mentor a team of high-performing Product Managers.
- Design and deliver a multi-year roadmap, balancing short and long-term goals and investments to scale globally.
- Engage regularly as a trusted advisor with our customers, global business leaders in materials and chemicals, to understand their strategy, business process, pain points and priorities to inform product strategy, while providing transparency into roadmap and managing expectations.
- Establish rigorous and coordinated prioritization methods across PMs, using best practices to develop and deliver on the product roadmap for our enterprise SaaS platform.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, Sales, Customer, and Tech teams to drive product delivery and establish a common understanding of product vision and capabilities.
- Partner with engineering leadership and CTO on major technology and engineering decisions, and advocate for the adoption of efficient agile and product processes across the organization.
- Proven success shaping product development and shipping enterprise SAAS value.
- Experience in a PM leadership role with a technology-driven roadmap.
- Experience meeting the needs of developers with powerful SDKs and APIs.
- Experience in product management of data analytics, financial, scientific, machine learning, or similar products for expert users.
- Experience partnering closely with Design team.
- 6+ years of experience building, retaining and inspiring a team.
- 10+ years of experience developing SAAS or digital products.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, or national origin.
Our Benefits (for exempt, full time employees based within the United States)
401k with matching up to 4% of salary
Medical, vision, dental insurance (we pay 100% of your premium and 75% of your dependents)
Equity options within the company
Flexible PTO on top of our 13 paid company holidays (includes your birthday!)
Free financial counseling
$250 tech allowance
Please apply directly here, or send an email to email@example.com