At Civis Analytics, we're solving the world’s biggest problems with big data. We’re building a data science platform and making cutting-edge machine learning and predictive modeling techniques available to a broad audience. Come help us deliver these capabilities at scale with modern, first-class infrastructure.
Our staff comes from industry, academia, politics, and consulting. We’re intellectually curious, and understand the importance of continuous learning within the workplace.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Recruiting team. As a Technical Recruiter, you are charged with finding qualified candidates who bring diversity of thought to all that they do. You are responsible for guiding the candidates through our hiring process and developing relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. From generating pipelines to negotiating offers, you will manage the entire candidate process. Whether recruiting the next great Civisan or developing talent, we strive to bring a data driven approach to People Operations.
What's great about being an employee at Civis? We believe in ownership of our work and continuous learning, and we run our team to reinforce those values.
Your voice is heard: Challenge your assumptions, make us rethink our strategy, and help us improve our solutions, your expertise is a critical part of our success.
We trust you: A perk of working with the best and the brightest is that we give you the trust and space you deserve.
Make the world a better place: our team doesn’t just experience the thrill of solving interesting problems, they have the satisfaction of knowing that their work makes a difference in the world. We care about your well-being: we strive to create a healthy environment, in addition to offering competitive benefits, so that you can thrive.
We are smart, fun, and a little bit weird. Does this sound like you?
- Champion the overall candidate experience
- Execute sourcing strategies to meet hiring goals. You’ll be at the helm of technical recruiting and everyone will be looking to you for direction!
- Be a knowledgeable, hands-on full lifecycle recruiter across a variety of deeply technical roles from new graduates through principal levels
- Develop and nurture potential leads through technical communities, events and groups
- Inclusivity should be at the forefront of your mind and you should be willing to go above and beyond to create a workforce reflective of diversity within our country
- Partner effectively with recruiting team, peers and cross-functional partners (HR, Marketing and Programs teams, etc.)
- Act as a consultative partner to Hiring Managers: specifically articulate the risks and benefits of each hire
- Successfully manage, prioritize and close requisitions within agreed upon timelines
- Use creative staffing methods to develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify, source and generate qualified candidates
- MiSupport the recruiting process through accurate record keeping, reporting, and updating interview guides and position expectations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of two years of technical recruiting and sourcing experience in both high volume and corporate environments
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- 4+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience within the technology sector
- Experience closing senior and/or executive level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Experience using creative sourcing methods