Brand Marketing Manager
United States, Remote /
Business & Operations /
At cLabs, our mission is to create financial building blocks that empower everyone in the world to save, spend, and innovate with money. cLabs is a technical powerhouse and product incubator dedicated to the Celo ecosystem.
Celo is a layer one blockchain that aims to remove the barriers for large-scale adoption of cryptocurrencies as means-of-payment. Using a novel address-based encryption algorithm, the Celo protocol makes sending money as easy as sending a text. Additionally, Celo uses stable-value tokens pegged to fiat currencies, like the US Dollar, to minimize volatility. Celo is an open protocol enabling many to participate in the system, even with a budget Android smartphone.
As the Brand Marketing Manager at cLabs you will bring creative and strategic thinking to the development and implementation of our overall global brand strategy. This will be a pivotal role in determining the long term success and positioning of the cLabs brand.
- Manage a variety of marketing initiatives that drive brand awareness.
- Plan, strategies and execute marketing campaigns to establish and maintain brand presence in the market.
- Set and manage marketing budgets and track/report on key goals and metrics.
- Define all planning & execution milestones, and lead leadership discussions to drive alignment.
- Lead the charge on our brand evolution. You’ll work with design, product, marketing, and leadership to codify and understand the unique tenets of our brand and help shape where it goes.
- Driving development of brand strategy in collaboration with external agencies, including development of customer personas, brand positioning, etc.
- Create and manage brand / portfolio marketing campaigns globally
- 5+ years experience working in a Brand Marketing capacity on global brands/products.
- Experience effectively delivering multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Proven success in establishing and maintaining brand standards and messaging strategy.
- Exceptional project management, organizational, writing, & presentation skills and an ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests.
- Analytical skills and the ability to develop market insights, marketing strategy and analyze campaign effectiveness.
cLabs ("Celo Labs") started Celo in 2017 and is one of many contributors to the open source project Celo. cLabs builds financial technology to enable prosperity of all beings.
cLabs is a Teal organization, a method of decentralized management and organizational governance. Roles are defined around the work, not people, and there is a high degree of autonomy. As such, we're all proud to hold the job title of "Partner." For more information on our culture, we encourage you to check out our blog at https://medium.com/celohq/the-future-is-teal-cc264a5d51d3.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)celo.org. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.