Senior Product Designer
cLabs is seeking a Product Design Partner to join our Design team. You’ll be understanding users, prototyping solutions, and ultimately crafting a unified story to help users navigate their time with us. You’ll be designing for an exciting, undefined landscape to make cryptocurrency accessible for all.
- Design interfaces for mobile, web, and other mediums
- Own projects from ideation to production, examples include new product features, design system improvements, and visual language updates
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to understand and explore still emerging technologies whose paradigms have yet to be set
- Create unified stories through collaboration with research, brand, and content strategy
- Be a part of a small design team, influencing the practice as it grows and evolves
- 4+ years of product design experience on mobile and web
- Open-minded, but opinionated about current design trends
- You create beautifully polished design work, you obsess over details and are excited to iterate until your work is pixel-perfect
- You can think in terms of design systems with an understanding of how your work in one area plays out across the larger experience
- Passionate about user research
- Visual design fluency—studious about hierarchy, consistent layouts, grids, and rhythm
- Portfolio mandatory
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, equity, and coin plan
- Beautiful office space
- Team outings, TGIFs, and more
cLabs ("Celo Labs") started Celo in 2017 and is one of many contributors to the open source project Celo. cLabs builds financial technology to enable prosperity of all beings.
cLabs is a Teal organization, a method of decentralized management and organizational governance. Roles are defined around the work, not people, and there is a high degree of autonomy. As such, we're all proud to hold the job title of "Partner." For more information on our culture, we encourage you to check out our blog at https://medium.com/celohq/the-future-is-teal-cc264a5d51d3.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)celo.org. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.