San Francisco, CA
Clara Labs is establishing a new class of virtual assistant that understands you like a person, but operates at the scale, speed, and persistence of a machine. To do this, we mix intelligent automation software with remote human contractors to form an efficient, distributed remote-knowledge-work service.
Our initial focus is on scheduling meetings via email. We believe that by reducing anxieties caused by cluttered inboxes, complex calendars, and juggling preferences and calendars, customers can have more time to focus on what matters.
- Understand our prospective and existing users, our competitors, and our product
- Own all non-PR customer touch-points at the top of the funnel, including ads, content, email, notifications, and more
- Develop marketing plan to achieve short and long term business objectives
- Develop and manage new lead generation channels against channel budgets
- Ensure lifetime value of new leads through correct targeting by working closely with Product and Customer Success
- Drive marketing analytics and build dashboard for key metrics
- Design and implement a strong framework for iterative testing for continuous optimization
- Discover customer insights from data and use them to shape product and marketing strategies
You should have:
- 4+ years of experience in technology marketing
- Proficiency in analytical approaches to demand generation
- An enthusiasm for data-driven decision making
- Experience in marketing automation
- Strong creative writing abilities and project management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.