Mexico City /
Risk – Risk /
Clara is the leading spend management platform for companies in Latin America. Our end-to-end solution includes our locally-issued corporate cards, Bill Pay, financing solutions, and our highly-rated software platform used by thousands of the most successful companies across the region. Clara is backed by top global and regional investors such as Coatue, DST Global, General Catalyst, monashees, Kaszek, Canary, A*, BoxGroup, SV Angel, GFC, Picus Capital, Avid Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, Goldman Sachs, and prominent angel investors.
We’re creating the future of how company finances are run and helping our customers be more successful. We aspire to empower companies to operate with agility and financial clarity, ultimately increasing the economic competitiveness of Latin America. We’re looking for the best talent in the region (and beyond) to join us on this journey.
We are looking for a Risk Associate who will:
- Prepare materials to support risk leaders strategic decisions;
- Organize database management;
- Ensure controls and processes defined are in place;
- Support local teams and risk verticals.
Our requirements for this position are:
- - Analytical profile;
- At least one year of experience in Risk positions;
- Great English proficiency;
- At least 1 year with database management.
The way we do things is as important as what we do. That is why we operate on a set of carefully-identified values. They are what we expect from ourselves and each other in our day-to-day.
* Clarity - Open and direct communication
* Simplicity - Pare things down to the essential
* Ownership - We're all owners and act like it
* Pride - Make quality products we're proud of
* Always Be Changing (ABC) - Continuous self-improvement
* Inclusivity - Every voice counts; we value each other for our shared mission and contributions
* Shaping business finances in Latin America
* Driven by our 6 core values
* Proud of our inclusive and caring culture
* Certified as Top LinkedIn Startup
- Competitive salary & a robust stock ownership plan
- 100% flexible work model
- A set of benefits that are adaptable to your needs & way of life
- Opportunities for growth in a fast-paced environment
- A chance to shape B2B payments in Latin America and increase the region’s economic competitiveness