Senior Product Manager
Mexico City /
Product – Product /
End-to-end corporate spend management for businesses in Latin America. We're creating the future of how company finances are run, starting with our credit card + spend management and budgeting solution. In the middle of the COVID pandemic we got the backing of some of the top global investors to help turn our vision into reality. We're looking for the best talent in the region (and beyond) to join us on this journey.
We are looking a Senior Product Manager which will:
- Work with coordinating departments to create and implement a decisive project plan and strategy from product development to launch.
- Act as the key authority and point of contact for project development concepts, business strategy and business models.
- Partner with the marketing, engineer and design teams to bring the product vision to life with prototypes and mocks.
- Ensure that various stages of product development are completed on time by leading, organizing and requesting constant updates from cross-functional teams.
- Collect, analyze and report on data and make adjustments to development plans as needed to facilitate a successful new product rollout.
- Represent the voice of the end consumer throughout the development process.
- Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of product development.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in product management.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for conceiving, creating and designing useful, innovative products.
- Experience identifying various business problems or product flaws and coming up with creative solutions.
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technologies, service operations at scale, and ability to go deep in technical areas.
- Ability to explain technical vision, roadmap, key solutions and technical architectures to all type of stakeholders.
- Excellent English and Spanish written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical.
- Previous experience with startups and product lifecycle.
- Strong project management, leadership, and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically.
- The ability to wear many hats, learn quickly and change direction when needed.
- The ability to think creatively and critically about product features and user scenarios in the enterprise space.
- Innate curiosity and ability to self-start in an ambiguous and rapidly changing startup environment.
- Great customer facing skills including the ability to rapidly establish and maintain personal and organizational credibility with Customers and Partners through deep delivery knowledge and effective communications required.
- Proven track record delivering on team revenue or usage targets required.
- Superior communication and consultation skills required.
- Growth mindset; drive to stay up to date with changes to enterprise technology required.
- Bachelor or advanced degree in engineering or computer science or equivalent work experience preferred.
* Clarity - Open and direct communication
* Simplicity - Pare things down to the essential
* Ownership - We're all owners and act like it
* Pride - Make quality products we're proud of
* Always Be Changing (ABC) - Continuous self-improvement
* Inclusivity - We value each other for our shared mission and contributions to this mission
What are our virtues and why should we care about them?
* Virtues are helpful and desirable behaviors that help shape our company culture.
* These individual behaviors are what we expect of each other, and they should help us work better together.
* These virtues should be reflected in our output/products