Senior Product Designer
Mexico City /
Product – User Experience /
End-to-end corporate spend management for businesses in Latin America. We're creating the future of how company finances are run, starting with our credit card + spend management and budgeting solution. In the middle of the COVID pandemic we got the backing of some of the top global investors to help turn our vision into reality. We're looking for the best talent in the region (and beyond) to join us on this journey.
We are looking a Senior UX Designer which will:
- Collaborate with Design, Product and Engineering leaders to drive product design projects through their full lifecycle including research, design, development and release.
- Apply and evolve our brand style guide to meet the needs of our growing product suite.
- Use conversion metrics, data dashboards and user research to advocate for your customers and guide design thought processes.
- Transform high-level flows and wireframes into fully fleshed out engineering-ready mockups.
- Brainstorm and collaborate to develop new features.
- Conduct design QA and acceptance testing for product releases.
- Uphold high standards for visual and interaction design and evolve our existing design system.
- 5+ years minimum as a Product or UX designer.
- Fluent in Sketch/Invision/Figma/XD and the Adobe Suite.
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience with designing both web-based e-commerce marketing flows and dashboards for managing complex data.
- Ability to quickly prototype concepts, with an understanding of when a quick mockup will do and when it’s time to use Sketch to make something ready for development.
- Excel at problem-solving and are able to communicate the reasons behind your design decisions.
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable.
- A positive, can-do attitude. We’re going to do great things. And you can’t wait to do them.
- A demonstrated understanding and appreciation for the engineering product building lifecycle.
* Clarity - Open and direct communication
* Simplicity - Pare things down to the essential
* Ownership - We're all owners and act like it
* Pride - Make quality products we're proud of
* Always Be Changing (ABC) - Continuous self-improvement
* Inclusivity - We value each other for our shared mission and contributions to this mission
What are our virtues and why should we care about them?
* Virtues are helpful and desirable behaviors that help shape our company culture.
* These individual behaviors are what we expect of each other, and they should help us work better together.
* These virtues should be reflected in our output/products