Account Executive Jr
Mexico City /
Growth – Growth /
End-to-end corporate spend management for businesses in Latin America. We're creating the future of how company finances are run, starting with our credit card + spend management and budgeting solution. In the middle of the COVID pandemic we got the backing of some of the top global investors to help turn our vision into reality. We're looking for the best talent in the region (and beyond) to join us on this journey.
We are looking for an Account Executive who will:
- Help solve escalated issues through different channels
- Troubleshoot-investigate-and-create detailed notes in admin system
- Provide follow up calls to customers to troubleshoot issues as necessary
- Create opportunities and options for customers interested in cancelling/returning orders
Our requirements for this position are:
- 1+ year working as Customer success agent / Customer representative
- Previous experience managing B2B clients
- Spanish native
- English professional proficiency (preferred)
- Patient, pays attention to detail, great communicator
- Propose ideas and solutions based on customers claims
Additional Skills & Plus
- Office / Google Drive (Advanced)
- CSS e.g: Zendesk or similar (Advanced)
- CRM e.g: Hubspot or similar (Intermediate)
* Clarity - Open and direct communication
* Simplicity - Pare things down to the essential
* Ownership - We're all owners and act like it
* Pride - Make quality products we're proud of
* Always Be Changing (ABC) - Continuous self-improvement
* Inclusivity - We value each other for our shared mission and contributions to this mission
What are our virtues and why should we care about them?
* Virtues are helpful and desirable behaviors that help shape our company culture.
* These individual behaviors are what we expect of each other, and they should help us work better together.
* These virtues should be reflected in our output/products