Mid iOS Developer
Mexico City /
Engineering – Mobile /
End-to-end corporate spend management for businesses in Latin America. We're creating the future of how company finances are run, starting with our credit card + spend management and budgeting solution. In the middle of the COVID pandemic we got the backing of some of the top global investors to help turn our vision into reality. We're looking for the best talent in the region (and beyond) to join us on this journey.
We are looking a Jr/Mid iOS Engineer which will:
- Get involved in the development cycle of our apps.
- Learn and follow best-practice processes to develop high-quality apps.
- Be involved in discussing software design, architecture, features, and design.
- Develop and enhance internal libraries to improve code reusability across applications.
- Work with the Technical Lead to balance project delivery requirements.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of iOS development experience.
- 1+ years of Swift experience.
- Knowledge of Apple’s APIs, SDKs, and design principles.
- Good understanding of the iOS platform, Xcode, REST web services, and Git.
- Basic understanding of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines.
- Solid knowledge of MVC and MVVM design patterns.
- Some experience with Agile methodologies.
- Good problem solving, organization, communication, and remote collaboration skills.
- Excellent written English skills
* Clarity - Open and direct communication
* Simplicity - Pare things down to the essential
* Ownership - We're all owners and act like it
* Pride - Make quality products we're proud of
* Always Be Changing (ABC) - Continuous self-improvement
* Inclusivity - We value each other for our shared mission and contributions to this mission
What are our virtues and why should we care about them?
* Virtues are helpful and desirable behaviors that help shape our company culture.
* These individual behaviors are what we expect of each other, and they should help us work better together.
* These virtues should be reflected in our output/products
* For anyone looking from the outside in it should be obvious, without us having to say it, that these are our virtues