Key Account Manager
Mexico City /
Growth – Growth /
End-to-end corporate spend management for businesses in Latin America. We're creating the future of how company finances are run, starting with our credit card + spend management and budgeting solution. In the middle of the COVID pandemic we got the backing of some of the top global investors to help turn our vision into reality. We're looking for the best talent in the region (and beyond) to join us on this journey.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager who will:
- Develop a sustainable relationship with companies
- Positions Clara as the most important spend management company
- Responsible for managing and prospecting new companies
- Development of sell in, sell out, portfolio analysis
- Developing & executing sales, marketing plans with partners to drive the business
- Sales forecasting.
- Commercial contact with existing and new clients.
Our requirements for this position are:
- 2+ years proven experience working as KAM in a B2B Model
- Previous experience onboarding B2B clients
- Structured thinking and high focus on results
- Spanish Native
- English Professional Proficiency
- Innovator soul and receptive to changes
Additional Skills & Plus
- Office / Google Drive (Advanced)
- CRM (Advanced)
- Fintech - banking experience
* Clarity - Open and direct communication
* Simplicity - Pare things down to the essential
* Ownership - We're all owners and act like it
* Pride - Make quality products we're proud of
* Always Be Changing (ABC) - Continuous self-improvement
* Inclusivity - We value each other for our shared mission and contributions to this mission
What are our virtues and why should we care about them?
* Virtues are helpful and desirable behaviors that help shape our company culture.
* These individual behaviors are what we expect of each other, and they should help us work better together.
* These virtues should be reflected in our output/products