São Paulo /
Design – Product Design /
Clara is the leading spend management platform for companies in Latin America. Our end-to-end solution includes our locally-issued corporate cards, Bill Pay, financing solutions, and our highly-rated software platform used by thousands of the most successful companies across the region. Clara is backed by top global and regional investors such as Coatue, DST Global, General Catalyst, monashees, Kaszek, Canary, A*, BoxGroup, SV Angel, GFC, Picus Capital, Avid Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, Goldman Sachs, and prominent angel investors.
We’re creating the future of how company finances are run and helping our customers be more successful. We aspire to empower companies to operate with agility and financial clarity, ultimately increasing the economic competitiveness of Latin America. We’re looking for the best talent in the region (and beyond) to join us on this journey.
We are looking for a Product Designer who will:
*Collaborate with Design, Product, and Engineering leaders to drive product design projects through their full lifecycle, including research, design, development, and release.
*Use conversion metrics, data dashboards, and user research to advocate for your customers and guide design thought processes.
*Transform high-level flows and wireframes into fully fleshed-out Engineering-ready mockups.
*Brainstorm and collaborate with Product managers to develop new features and initiatives that enrich the platform.
*Uphold high standards for visual and interaction design, and evolve our existing design system.
*Conduct design QA and acceptance testing for product releases.
- 5+ years minimum as a Product or UX designer.
- Fluent in Figma, and a good understanding of Figjam, notion, and other collaborative tools.
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience with web-based platforms solutions and responsiveness. It’s a plus if you have collaborated on financial products, management solutions, or credit card products.
- Excel at problem-solving.
- Able to communicate the rationale behind design decisions to both a non-design audience and designer peers.
- Ability to quickly prototype concepts, with an understanding of when a low-fidelity mockup will do and when it’s time for a high-fidelity and ready-for-development mockup.
- Self-motivated, organized, and accountable.
- A positive, can-do attitude; we’re going to do great things and you can’t wait to participate.
- A demonstrated understanding and appreciation for the engineering product-building lifecycle.
- English professional proficiency.
The way we do things is as important as what we do. That is why we operate on a set of carefully-identified values. They are what we expect from ourselves and each other in our day-to-day.
* Clarity - Open and direct communication
* Simplicity - Pare things down to the essential
* Ownership - We're all owners and act like it
* Pride - Make quality products we're proud of
* Always Be Changing (ABC) - Continuous self-improvement
* Inclusivity - Every voice counts; we value each other for our shared mission and contributions
* Shaping business finances in Latin America
* Driven by our 6 core values
* Proud of our inclusive and caring culture
* Certified as Top LinkedIn Startup
* Competitive salary & a robust stock ownership plan
* 100% flexible work model
* A set of benefits that are adaptable to your needs & way of life
* Opportunities for growth in a fast-paced environment
* A chance to shape B2B payments in Latin America and increase the region’s economic competitiveness