PR & Communications Manager
Mexico City /
Growth – PR /
End-to-end corporate spend management for businesses in Latin America. We're creating the future of how company finances are run, starting with our credit card + spend management and budgeting solution. In the middle of the COVID pandemic we got the backing of some of the top global investors to help turn our vision into reality. We're looking for the best talent in the region (and beyond) to join on this journey.
We are looking for a PR & Communications Manager who will:
- Demonstrate ability to work within a cross-functional team, as well as passion to inspire and educate others. Working with adjacent areas as PR, Media, Legal, Experiential, etc.
- Drive the transformation in other areas' roles to adapt our Marketing way to a new Content marketing approach.
- Lead a seamless planning and execution process fully integrated with the rest of adjacent disciplines within Marketing that drives amazing content KPIs.
- Project management to ensure all executions are on time in full.
- Measurement and evaluation of creative strategies and executions.
- Educate and upskill the marketing community.
- Operate successfully in a fast moving environment, taking a constantly curious attitude.
Our requirements for this position are:
- 5+ years of experience working with or creating Content with clear success stories of the impact in Brand.
- Building and business value growth.
- Seeks constant improvement and a learning culture.
- We are looking for a confident personality with good communication skills. A person who takes an open and inclusive approach, and demonstrates excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Structured thinking and high focus on results.
- Spanish Native.
- English Professional Proficiency.
Additional Skills & Plus
- Office / Google Drive (Advanced)
- CRM e,g: Hubspot (Advanced)
- SMM e,g: Sprout, Mailchimp.. (Advanced)
- Content e,g: Wordpress (Advanced)
* Clarity - Open and direct communication
* Simplicity - Pare things down to the essential
* Ownership - We're all owners and act like it
* Pride - Make quality products we're proud of
* Always Be Changing (ABC) - Continuous self-improvement
* Inclusivity - We value each other for our shared mission and contributions to this mission
What are our virtues and why should we care about them?
* Virtues are helpful and desirable behaviors that help shape our company culture.
* These individual behaviors are what we expect of each other, and they should help us work better together.
* These virtues should be reflected in our output/products