Mid DevOps Engineer
Mexico City /
Engineering – Infrastructure /
End-to-end corporate spend management for businesses in Latin America. We're creating the future of how company finances are run, starting with our credit card + spend management and budgeting solution. In the middle of the COVID pandemic we got the backing of some of the top global investors to help turn our vision into reality. We're looking for the best talent in the region (and beyond) to join on this journey.
CLARA's Infrastructure Team is looking for a highly professional, experienced, adventurous and curious DevOps Engineer to join us and take an active role in the architectural design, implementation and managing of a very complex banking and financial system with the responsibilities and challenges that accompanies an environment like this.
The main challenges you will face are:
- Support a critical financial system with an 99.999% required uptime
- Deploy and manage the infrastructure required to provide such a service in an automated way to avoid impact production systems
- Architectural design and management of containerized services and microservices for the continuous improvement of our systems and applications
- Ensuring that our systems are safe and secure from any kind of threats, be it cyber threats or even internal threats
- Build, integrate and maintain tools for deployments to improve and maintain our CI/CD pipeline
- Resolve production issues related to our cloud infrastructure
- Collaborate with our developers' teams to better understand their requirements and meet company's goals
- Strong background in Linux administration
- At least three years of experience on AWS stack services
- Terraform or CDK experience is preferred
- Experience on CI/CD integrations using Github and AWS
- Experience with deployment of docker containerized services
- Knowledge on IT best practices, specially oriented to security
- Be excellent at working in teams and good communication skills
- Knowledgeable and good learner in different programming languages
- Problem solver with creativity
- Attention to details
- Dedicated and beyond responsible in every aspect, after all, this is a financial institution
* Clarity - Open and direct communication
* Simplicity - Pare things down to the essential
* Ownership - We're all owners and act like it
* Pride - Make quality products we're proud of
* Always Be Changing (ABC) - Continuous self-improvement
* Inclusivity - We value each other for our shared mission and contributions to this mission
What are our virtues and why should we care about them?
* Virtues are helpful and desirable behaviors that help shape our company culture.
* These individual behaviors are what we expect of each other, and they should help us work better together.
* These virtues should be reflected in our output/products
* For anyone looking from the outside in it should be obvious, without us having to say it, that these are our virtues