Bengaluru, India /
Customer Value & Adoption – Customer Services /
Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Role
As a Configuration Consultant, you will be responsible for configuring the Clari product for our customers. You’ll be involved both in the initial implementation of our customer and in ongoing changes to the application as the customer expands or makes changes to the way they use our software to optimize Revenue Operations. You will work with Customers, other PS consultants, Support, and Customer Success Managers. The company is expanding in new customers, new personas, and new industries, so you will be defining and learning every day how to make our customers successful with our platform.
- Work with new and existing customers and account teams to understand configuration requirements
- Configure the Clari product per requirements using product and tools available to the team
- Provide regular status updates to the core project team and leadership
- Manage any project and product related issues or escalations
- Facilitate a smooth hand off to the Customer Success & Support teams
- Minimum of 3 years of application configuration and development work
- Experience with Salesforce.com architecture and functional usage
- Experience with JSON or other structured data format as well as MongoDB
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including Customer Success, Sales, Security, Product Management, and Engineering
- Ability to grasp technical concepts strong problem-solving skills to resolve project related issues (ex. timeline risk, scope creep, resource constraints, etc.) and escalations while navigating challenging situations in a professional manner
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer experience; customer-focused, enthusiastic, positive and service-oriented
- Team player who exhibits professionalism while dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations
- Ability to effectively multitask and prioritize issues under pressure
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.