Senior Engineering Manager, Cloud Engineering
Remote, San Francisco Bay Area /
Engineering – Infrastructure /
Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
Clari's Infrastructure team builds systems and tools to enable engineering velocity in a reliable manner. We partner with engineering teams to establish standards, improve reliability and cost efficiency. We are looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to join the Cloud Engineering team within the Infrastructure organization. The Cloud Engineering team is responsible for delivering the cloud infrastructure and platforms that power Clari. This team is responsible for the fundamental infrastructure components such as compute platform, common cloud services, cloud provisioning, and network infrastructure.
In this role, you set the vision and lead initiatives to enable engineering teams to build cloud-native applications without needing to understand the underlying infrastructure. You will have the opportunity to empower and impact all engineering teams within Clari.
If you’re passionate about Cloud Infrastructure and are looking to join a growing team that is fluid, dynamic and inclusive, we would love to hear from you!
This is a fully remote opportunity but is preferred to be worked from the Pacific or Central time zone.
- Bring in domain expertise to drive the adoption of cloud native standards to development teams at Clari
- Hire, mentor, motivate, engage, and coach managers and engineers, building a diverse and inclusive environment
- Create an environment that is conducive to team development and delivery to the best of their abilities
- Plan and execute long-term vision for Cloud Strategy by delivering frameworks and platforms that are secure, efficient, mature, highly available, and abstract away infrastructure complexity
- Contribute to engineering-wide initiatives as a member of the leadership team, through direct involvement in the formation and evolution of the technical strategy
- 6+ years of managerial experience leading and building successful engineering teams
- 10+ years of experience in building and managing critical large-scale business applications with a track record of success
- Expertise with a public cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure) and their infrastructure as a service offering (e.g., EC2, S3, VPC, etc.).
- Experience running large-scale container orchestration systems or high-performance computing
- Advanced knowledge of the latest trends in enterprise cloud computing at scale, using public cloud services like AWS (ideal), GCP or Azure
- Understanding of software development methodologies and practices, including agile development, code management, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Remote-first with opportunities to work and celebrate in person
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, Life insurance, and EAP
- Mental health support provided by Modern Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Well-being and professional development funds
- Retirement 401(k) plan
- 100% paid parental leave, plus fertility and family planning support provided by Maven
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
It is Clari’s intent to pay all Clarians competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair, and equitable. The goal of Clari’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay and grow at Clari.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to specific work location, skill set, depth of experience, education and certifications.
The salary range for this position is $202,000 to $303,000. The compensation package for this position also includes stock options and company-paid benefits, including well-being and professional development stipends.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.