Senior Software Backend Engineer, Mobile Team
Engineering – Applications /
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As Clari re-invests in our mobile offerings, we’re looking for a Senior Software Backend Engineer to take ownership of the interface our native mobile clients will leverage to get and display data. Solutions may involve mobile-specific microservices and/or GraphQL, which you’ll help design, build, and maintain. This work will help us set mobile up to be in a position to not simply be a subset of the features we have in our web product, but features that are entirely mobile-driven and optimized. We are 100% cloud-native and build our product using reliable tools and technologies that our team knows and trusts, including Java, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and AWS.
The Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our mobile customers requires elegant and performant APIs for clients to consume. Our mobile products contain data-driven dashboards, team activity metrics, opportunity and forecasting management, messaging, and much more to come.
This is a work-from-home opportunity based in either the Vancouver or Toronto areas. Candidates must be based in one of those areas and have appropriate Canadian work authorization. We are unable to provide work authorization sponsorship at this time.
- Design, build and maintain APIs and services to support Clari’s mobile product offerings
- Shape future proof interfaces that are easy to build against and meet the requirements of client-facing teams
- Mentor engineers earlier in their technical careers to help them grow
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Strong technical background, including 5+ years of experience building impactful large-scale products or systems using Java or a similar object-oriented language
- Experience supporting mobile products and/or with GraphQL is required
- Solid understanding of distributed systems, data stores, data modeling, indexing, and associated trade-offs
- Excellent communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you
- Built observable systems that track important metrics, investigated and addressed issues with performance, scalability, and maintainability
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!