Implementation Program Manager
Sunnyvale, CA /
Customer Success – Customer Success /
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian, and hundreds of others. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As part of the Customer Success Operations team, you will be responsible for overseeing the post-sales Revenue Intelligence area of our product, developing thought leadership on best practices, and driving customer engagement for that part of the Clari platform. This role is perfect for someone who loves learning the ins and outs of how a product works and understanding not only the technical details, but also the business use cases and value. You also get excited about working closely with our customers who want to be early adopters of new products. You’ll partner closely with the Product team as well as the Implementation, Customer Success, and Technical Support teams.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for an area of the Clari Platform
- Advise customers on best practices and support them to maximize the value they are getting from that part of the platform
- Partner closely with Product and Engineering teams to drive early roll-outs of new products and features
- Build playbooks for successful product rollouts, including hand-offs between pre-and-post sales and quantification of value for the customer
- Develop and execute programs to drive product adoption
- Partner closely with the Product team to ensure learnings from customers and customer requests are factored into the product roadmap
- Develop and document best practices to help scale knowledge across the revenue team and ensure product documentation is up to date
- 5+ years experience in Enterprise-level implementation, sales engineering, or a technical customer success role - consulting background is a plus
- Extensive Salesforce (SFDC) knowledge required
- Experience with SaaS applications and sales domain knowledge
- Experience with Marketing automation platforms, and knowledge of business processes such as lead/contact flow and marketing attribution, is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management, quantitative and analytical skills
- Team player who enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, and is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations
- Previous startup experience, or an ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!