Director, People Operations
Sunnyvale, CA /
G&A – People /
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian, and hundreds of others. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As the leader of Clari’s People Operations Team, you will be responsible for creating remarkable employee experiences - the programs, processes, and tools. Under your leadership, the People Ops team will scale to support our incredible, growing team, while maintaining the exceptional culture that we’ve built to-date. You will be a strategic and tactical people operations expert with experience leading these functions in high growth tech startups. You and your team will be instrumental in delivering a remarkable employee experience.
The core mission of our Head of People Ops is to build the support functions needed to enable our team to scale successfully - from onboarding, culture-building, flawless execution against our operating goals, and ongoing employee growth. Reporting to our CPO, you will work closely with our HRBPs and Talent teams, and Clari’s leadership team to develop and deliver People programs. If you are passionate about creating remarkable employee experiences at a company that truly values its employees, this might be the role for you!
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Establish a trusted People Ops function that can support Clari's rapid growth with the expertise and empathy needed throughout hyper-growth
- Build and implement programs across onboarding, compensation, benefits, and culture building to reinforce our values and vision around Clari as a remarkable place to work.
- Subject matter expert and thought leader in relation to all people-related programs under your purview, including driving program and policy updates with a people-centric approach based on market dynamics and business insights.
- Lead the culture efforts to provide an engaging employee experience
- Own all HR Systems; build the strategy and implementation of a well-integrated HR systems ecosystem.
- Manage the creation and administration of company-wide HR policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with company culture and federal/state legal requirements.
- Drive People analytics - including analyzing hiring, turnover, employee mobility, and rewards data to glean meaningful business and people insights.
- Manage all employee benefits programs, globally, including strategy, budget management, and employee communications. Own relationship with domestic and non-US benefits brokers.
- Manage and administer leave programs and policies in accordance with the applicable federal and state employment laws.
- Stay ahead of COVID-19 related guidelines, ensuring Clari is implementing policies and providing appropriate resources related to LOA, Disability Programs, EAP, current and future work from home benefits.
- Manage compensation programs.
- Manage Global Facilities and office environments.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in People Operations leadership roles
- Consulting and/or other operational experience a plus
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment, with the ability to lead and adapt in a changing business environment
- Experience finding, recruiting and managing people, including diverse teams (different locations, employees/contractors/agencies, levels of experience, etc.)
- Exceptional communication & collaboration skills, particularly with people who have different skill sets
- Logical, measured and can solve any problem you put in front of them in a way that gets others excited to help
- Strong, positive, optimistic leader with resilient attitude, and experience making things work in early stage companies
- Get stuff done attitude, tenacious and willing to do whatever it takes
- Relentless focus on results
- Continuous optimizer - always looking for ways to make things better, faster, more efficient
- Flexible, and excited to work on whatever will drive biggest immediate results against what the company currently needs
- Excels in a startup environment by staying organized, not being afraid to take initiative and willing to jump in and help wherever needed
- Willing to tackle the big and the small
- Excited about delivering a customer-centric, tech-enabled employee experience
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!