Fullstack Software Engineer II
Engineering – Applications /
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We are looking for Full Stack Software Engineers passionate about building customer-facing features, designing and implementing APIs, and improving the performance, observability, and reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
We’re a collaborative team that genuinely enjoys working together with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, backend, frontend, mobile, automation, and quality engineers to make Clari a better product. We’re looking for engineers that have a passion for building great products with simplicity, usability, scalability, and reliability in mind. You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from senior engineers and architects and grow your technical skills and career.
This is a work-from-home opportunity based in either the Vancouver or Toronto areas. Candidates must be based in one of those areas and have appropriate Canadian work authorization. We are unable to provide work authorization sponsorship at this time.
- Brainstorm with Product Managers, Designers, Frontend Engineers, and other cross-functional partners to conceptualize and build new features for our growing user base
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems across Clari Engineering teams
- Build user-facing frontend components using React and GraphQL
- Shape future proof interfaces that are easy to build against and meet the requirements of client-facing teams
- Produce high-quality results by leading or contributing heavily to large cross-functional projects that have a significant impact on the business
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack, and uplevel the observability and reliability of the overall system
- Actively participate in code and design reviews
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- 3-5 years of experience building impactful large-scale products or systems using Java or similar object-oriented language
- Experience building React-based web applications, and a great level of understanding CSS, SVG, and client-side animations
- Solid understanding of distributed systems, data stores, data modeling, OO modeling, indexing, and associated trade-offs
- Experience with full-stack development, front-end test frameworks (Jasmine/Mocha/Jest), Redux, SVG, D3, GraphQL, and mobile platforms is a plus
- Cross-team communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers
- Written understandable, testable code with an eye toward maintainability
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!