Sunnyvale, CA /
Product Management – Product Design /
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian, and hundreds of others. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is looking for a UX/UI designer with ideation and visual design skills to help create compelling interfaces and products that are visually compelling and simple to use. You will tackle large-scale problems and have the opportunity to have a significant impact on our business and product. You must be driven and understand the importance of collaboration with cross-functional team members and distill highly complex issues into easy-to-understand design requirements.
- Distill complex problems into simple and elegant user experiences for a range of target users and platforms including mobile and the Web
- Creatively apply the best user interface design ideas of the consumer web to business applications
- Create wireframes and prototypes to communicate your design concepts to a broad range of colleagues, customers, and end-users
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers on product design and implementation
- Conduct user research, interviews, and feedback sessions, synthesizing research to guide design and product development
- Discover, evaluate, and document design patterns and standards
- Bachelor’s in a design-related field (graphic design, interaction design, HCI, etc.)
- Experience designing across multiple platforms, device types, and contexts such as iOS, Android, and web
- Knowledge of adaptive design strategies and execution
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a professional UX/UI Designer
- Knowledge of Figma, Sketch, InVision, or other wireframing and prototyping software
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and ability to defend design decisions
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!