Business Development Manager
San Francisco, CA /
G&A – Business Operations /
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian, and hundreds of others. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As Clari continues to grow, we are looking for an energetic, personable and strategic problem solver to help develop and lead relationships with external partners, support ecosystem growth, and shape channel strategy. The Business Development Manager will report to the Head of Business and Corporate Development.
This role may be worked from any location in the US.
- Lead full relationship lifecycle with external partners including private equity / venture capital funds, global consulting firms, and SaaS partners
- Develop and close strategic deals which are creative and align business incentives
- Conduct market research, synthesize findings, and work with senior team members to propose recommendations that shape company and product strategy
- Foster strong relationships across cross-functional groups including product, operations, finance, sales, and marketing
- Build strong connections with industry players, startups, and investors to be at the forefront of new technology and business developments
- Design, execute, and implement PE / VC partnership playbooks
- Contribute to building out the Business and Corporate development function at Clari
- 4-7 years of experience in business development/partnerships, management consulting, or banking/venture capital/private equity
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, self-starter with project management and execution skills
- Creative and critical thinking with ability to use data and market insights to structure high impact deals
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- Knowledge of Private Equity, Venture Capital, Consulting, and B2B software space, existing network a plus
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- College savings plan
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!